Thank you for choosing First Pioneer National Bank.
Important Information about Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA Patriot Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What This Means for You:
When you open a new account, we will ask for your name, physical address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents. We will let you know if additional information is required.
Important Information about Opening a Legal Entity Account
- Each Individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more) in the Legal Entity; and
- One Individual that has significant managerial responsibility for the Legal Entity.
Applications and Forms
We understand that your time is valuable! The applications and forms provided below are intended to assist you in expediting the account opening process. The following applications and forms are fillable PDF documents you can complete online, print, sign, and bring in to one of our locations.
- NetTeller Online Banking Application
- NetTeller Additional Account Form
- Business Deposit Account Application
- Personal/Consumer Deposit Application
- ATM/Debit Card Application
- HSA Eligibility & Information Form
- Consumer Loan Application
- Mortgage Loan Application
- Change of Address Form
- Switch Kit
There are documentation requirements we must meet to open an account. We may require the following documents:
- U.S. issued identification (driver’s license or passport)
- Document evidencing your physical address
- Copy of Social Security card
- Applicable Business Documents –
- Trade Name Affidavit
- Partnership Agreement
- Articles of Organization & Operating Agreement
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Copy of minutes indicating signers
- Trust Agreement
- Personal Representative/Administrator papers & copy of original death certificate
- Document evidencing Tax ID number
To learn more, contact the FPNB Help Desk today.
Your Good Credit
- Maintain Good Credit
- Combat Identity Theft
- Free Credit Reports