CDs & IRAs
Certificates of Deposit
Looking for a low-risk investment for your hard-earned cash? First Pioneer National Bank Certificates of Deposit are designed to be flexible to match your personal needs, with maturities ranging from 3 months to 7 years. Interest is compounded daily and can be reinvested, deposited to your account, or paid directly to you by check. Competitive annual percentage yields and interest rates make First Pioneer National Bank Certificates of Deposit a wise investment choice.
Certificates of Deposit may be subject to an early withdrawal penalty which may reduce earnings.
Contact a customer service representative at one of our locations today for more information and for current annual percentage yields and interest rates.
You may calculate the insurance coverage of your deposit accounts at First Pioneer National Bank using the FDIC Insurance Calculator or by contacting a customer service representative.
Individual Retirement Accounts
For your retirement savings strategy, consider a First Pioneer National Bank Individual Retirement Account.
- Choose from Traditional, Roth, SEP, and Simple IRAs
- Fixed rate certificates of deposit – Minimum Opening Deposit $2,500
- Variable rate savings – Minimum Opening Deposit $25
- Interest compounded daily
- Deposit additional funds to your IRA Savings Plan at any time
- Accept rollover funds from your employer’s 401(k) or retirement plan
- Distributions from some IRAs before age 59½ may be subject to IRS early withdrawal penalty
Ask an IRA Specialist at one of our locations today about how an IRA can help you and for current annual percentage yields and interest rates.